An all-too hilarious joke was told by our little ones on the drive home from "the cabin". We had to share it! Karli is making up knock-knock jokes in the back seat of the car and having Sage fill in the responses that she tells her to say. So, it was bound to be another less-than-funny 5 year old joke. However, Sage put just the right twist on it to make it hilarious! here goes:
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Dress up.
Dress up who? only Sage thought she was asking her to say, DRESS UP POO!
She began laughing and laughing and then we understood the joke. We were all laughing and laughing. Sage has such a potty mouth these days, she thinks that pee and poo are the funniest words ever! She replaces all of your favorite nursery rhyme songs with poo or poo-poo, or pee. Like, It's a Small, Small poo (world) My two year old ? Yowsa!
Oh! Sage self-nicknamed herself tonight. She is a big fan of dill "picklies." She called herself Mr. Pickles tonight. (There is a Mr. Pickles on Barney - played by BJ- for all of you closet fans out there...like Steve.) So, since Tink is taken, I guess she's Mr. Pickles! What a funny !
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
O.K. so I am going to comment on my own blog. We have the most ridiculous blog filter! So, although we are terrible editors...you won't believe the words that we can't post. I'll have to see if I can do it in comments. It bleeped out "crack" and "girl". WOW! I mean, I am all for conservative, but PLEASE! In my closing I put funny girls, but it just says funny.
oh my goodness that is too funny!!! I just love my sweet sweet sageronititoni! And I so get the poo and pee thing. Zach does the same thing. I can't wait to see these funny girls on sunday.. and by the way, I love the photo of the three of them... nice memory
I would have loved to have seen Sage laugh and laugh. Nothing is more precious than to see a child laugh.
Hi, I just want you to know your blog is doing weird things. I kept leaving a comment and it kept making me put in the word verification letters over and over, and never would let me publish my comment, so I logged out and came back in and you had 4 duplicate comments from me so I deleted the duplicates and the one that had misspelled words in.
O.K., So I am not as up on my Barney trivia as I boast to be. It is Captain Pickles...that is our Sage. Out to save hamburgers and sandwiches in a single bound! And to walk the walk with a pickle in each fist and an unmistakable stench (or two) from each end!
Post a Comment