Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sorenson Party

I am stoked, if you will, at the prospect of using the blog for event coordination! Wow! A way to get the message out in a way where everyone, including spouses, can have equal access to ALL of the information and details.... So, LET'S PARTY!

Who: The Sorenson Clan with Dana, The Holdaway Clan (we hope), all of our distant-er relatives - including the Snyder's, Astin's and Campbell's - are of course invited too :) - hope to see you there! Please?!
What: A party and celebration of Angie and Dana's and Randy's birthdays.
We will have an outside fondue picnic! So, bring some stuff to stick 'yer stick to! (Or call for an organized assignment.)
When: Next Saturday, July 26th, @ 5:00 ish P.M.
Where: Jen and Steve's
Why: Because it's way too short and Because it's all about...FAMILY!
How: I'm not sure yet.

Call or blog comment :) with responses!
love ya! BEBE

6 comments:

Camille said...

OH, I TOTALLY wish we could come!!! I am so sad we will miss it! (sigh)

Bonnie said...

I am coming, and I called Rich Holdaway. Let me know what I can bring.

Nickie said...

You big jerks. I love you and all, but COME ON! Have you seen gas prices lately? I don't know what people have told you, but it's not true about the connection we have to Donald Trump-it's simply not true!
I gotta be honest, it makes my heart hurt a little imagining you all together and I'm not there. Oh-my heart is hurting for you, cuz i know how much you'll miss me. It's gonna be rough, hang in there okay-LIVE STRONG! Go Lance!
Sorry, little sidetrack there.
You better blog about it.
Loves!

bebe said...

Just to keep you all up to date: Dee and Ang are bringin' a fondue pot & sticks, chicken for the fondue and the cake (not as tacky as it sounds...Ang has a special birthday wish for a coldstone ice cream cake! We all get our wish, Hooray!)
Jen and Steve are providing, among other things, the steak. A green salad would be good and we also need sausage, shrimp and ? veggies.
I can't wait! I am sorry that the miles separate us from those of you who can't come...but our hearts are never distant from yours!
luva luva luva yous... Bebe/opera/jen

Nickie said...

Stop rubbing it in okay! Sheesh, all I get to do Saturday is pack Ethan for his big trip to Twin for a week. That's right! No trips for me! Just my son.
Gosh golly cheese and crackers fiddle sticks! Poops!
That's right-you heard me!
Sorry for the rough language, I just needed to get my feelings out.

Nickie said...

Okaaaaaay! It's time to blog about the party saturday night. I have given you 2 courtesy days, and nothing! Come on guys, let's get it together!
Love you by the way!
=)
:)
;)