Friday, August 1, 2008

Sorenson Birthday Bonanza

How much "fon" can us "dues" have?
C
U
T
E

C
O
U
S
I
N
S


































What a party! We had yummy mint ice cream cake (thanks Ang), party hat-s, a fondue picnic - on the inside of the house due to the monsoon that hit just in time for dinner and disappeared just after dinner!!! But hey...it left behind a lovely rainbow (blue diamonds, purple clovers...)! We had it all (except for some most beloved family members!) The kids got along great and Alice coordinated a game of roll/catch the basketball. Look at the cute birthday s - the party was really wild as you can see by the pictures - sideways. Alas, some day I will have true harmony between my camera, downloading program, editing program and blog. Until that day I will challenge your way of thinking and ask you to look at things from many
different perspectives! Who knows what can happen?

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party. The food was delicious and the company was fantastic. Happy Birthday to all of you.

TeamGornold said...

you guys look like you had fun fun fun! so much that i am not sure how you were able to get alaska and ding dong sideways. insane in the membrane.

Camille said...

I soooo wish we could have been there. It looks like a great time was to be had by all. PLUS mint chocolate chip ice cream is my FAV!

Nickie said...

I love the hat!
It looks like you had a good time, and I've been craving fondue ever since you mentioned this. I might have to do my own little tiny party with no family (pooh) just to satisfy my craving!
Y'know what sounds good to me? Shrimp! Man, what's with that? Don't they tell you not to eat stuff like that when your pregs? But it sounds sooooo yummy. Just a bucket of shrimp. I've got to do something about this.
Sorry, here I am commenting on your blog and I'm just babbling away about shrimp. Call me Bubba.
Love you guys, miss you!

Hogue Family said...

Hey Guys this is the hogues finally found your page! I love your blog it is so cute! Well please add us! We love ya! Keep in touch!
Love the Hogues
www.hogueteam.blogspot.com