I absolutely LOVE this photo, too. Who took it? Whoever did has a real artistic talent when taking photos. This could be entered into a photography contest.
That is such a pretty picture, I love that girl. I cannot wait to see you guys again. Give those girls some big kisses for me-I'm not just saying that either, do it! Love you guys!
6 comments:
She is beautiful! Just like her Mommy!
She is so extremely beautiful. I love LOVE the picture.
that is a great picture!
love you
I absolutely LOVE this photo, too. Who took it? Whoever did has a real artistic talent when taking photos. This could be entered into a photography contest.
Jen, will you email me? Moyerjenifer@aol.com
Just have a question for ya
That is such a pretty picture, I love that girl. I cannot wait to see you guys again. Give those girls some big kisses for me-I'm not just saying that either, do it!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment