
I sent out these pictures, along with a Christmas song to those I have e-mails for. If you did not get one, Please send me your e-mail address! I am working on getting the song onto the blog, perhaps with an audio. lots of love to all of you!
IT'S ALL HOW YOU LOOK AT IT...

6 comments:
Yay! I was starting to worry about you guys! :) Here is my email address.... Moyerjenifer@aol.com, Id love to get the pics and song! :)
It was great to get your Xmas card email and then to see your blog back up. I am anxious to hear about the girls and how they liked Christmas. I hope you took lots of videos.
Wow, I didn't know you got a new computer. I was too distracted by the other toys you got. -Errr, that Steve got. Well now that you are planning to have more of a web presence, then I'll try to as well. There's my new year's resolution. It only took me a week to come up with. Next year I will resolve to stop procrastinating.
I love your family pictures!
SIS,, I would love to have you sing on the computer!!! you have a great voice.. and hey look at you up and blogging again...
i coulda swore that you had my email address
send me one please!
trishsorenson@hotmail.com
loveyoubye
Post a Comment