Karli's 6th Birthday was really COOL! She wanted to go ice skating! It was fun even after we found some ice skates! Nana made Karli this cute cake with a precious moment ice skating girl on it. So Cute! She thinks of everything...I swear.
Here we are @ the So Jordan ice skating rink, where you can only rent skates at night. We made the best of it for a while and headed over to the Olympic Oval for the real thing.
Here's Bonnie's "where in the world..."game. Anyone have a guess as to where we are here?
Okay, I'm right there with Karli! She looks hilarious in those goggles, go girl!! Jen, you're comment made my heart happy, I want you to come up again-and the sooner the better. I totally loved having you up here, and I want to see your cute family! It's so weird, I was thinking about you (I'm making cookies y'see) and I thought I would get on and see if you've blogged and what do you know?! It's like I have ESPN or something. I have no idea where you guys are, but I loooove those pictures. Tell Karli I want her to teach me how to ice skate. I've been a couple times, but it's always been a joke. At least I can make people laugh though huh. I love you soooo much, I want to see you more often. Who knows maybe our job will bring us back, or Steve's job will bring you up??? I love you, have I mentioned that. Thank you for everything you said, it made me so happy, and miss you so much all at the same time. Loves!!! And smooches!!
4 comments:
Okay, I'm right there with Karli! She looks hilarious in those goggles, go girl!!
Jen, you're comment made my heart happy, I want you to come up again-and the sooner the better. I totally loved having you up here, and I want to see your cute family! It's so weird, I was thinking about you (I'm making cookies y'see) and I thought I would get on and see if you've blogged and what do you know?! It's like I have ESPN or something.
I have no idea where you guys are, but I loooove those pictures.
Tell Karli I want her to teach me how to ice skate. I've been a couple times, but it's always been a joke. At least I can make people laugh though huh.
I love you soooo much, I want to see you more often. Who knows maybe our job will bring us back, or Steve's job will bring you up???
I love you, have I mentioned that.
Thank you for everything you said, it made me so happy, and miss you so much all at the same time.
Loves!!! And smooches!!
ok so i think you guys are at your future home, it doesn't look too warm, so get some coats!!
just kidding i have no idea where that is.
I think that the photos are taken near St.George, Utah. I lived there for one year and the terrain looks familiar. Am I right? What do I win?
Hey, how did I miss this post--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!
Post a Comment