Saturday, April 4, 2009

Awesome little Aubrey


I Love this baby! She has me in such a state of baby hunger that it just aint right! She has the sweetest little spirit and let me play with her and hold her and snuggle her...O.K. now I'm gonna cry. I loved visiting my sistah Nickie and her adorable family in Idaho! I went without the kids and it was a wonderful experience getting to know my amazing nieces and nephew without the distraction of my own kids. I had so much fun and Nickie taught me how to cook and make the most amazing sugar cookies (she is so superwoman--newborn, manicotti, designer hair-doos and jewelry making!)

Tink is an amazing tech wizard! She played the computer and practiced her letters all through the day! Check out her amazing Valentines Day heart-shaped pig tails. You thought I was exaggerating about the superwoman thing!

E-man and I had fun making up silly Star Wars mad libs--he is so funny! He tried to show me a thing or two about video games. But, alas I lack hand-eye coordination.

Thanks to Cris I have the strange and WAY funny tunes of Flight of the Conchords stuck in my head all the time...Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? No, I'm thinkin' what I'm thinkin. Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? No, cuz you're thinkin' that I'm thinkin' what you're thinkin' but I'm thinkin what I'm thinkin'.

I love you guys and miss you lots! I so wish we were neighbors!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

I love love love you guys, and I miss you too. You can just come up any time and we'll make cookies and everything.
Thanks for thinking I am superwoman, I usually feel a lot more like wimpywoman. Your post made me smile a whole bunch, so thank you.
I love you guys so much, give your girls big kisses from me, and give yourselves great big hugs and kisses from me.
And most importantly, coooome baaaaack!!!!

Camille said...

What a fun FUN trip for you--and for them. I'm thinking they enjoyed having you up there as much as you enjoyed being up there. LOL Hopefully that all made sense. And feel free to come visit us any time too!

Bonnie said...

NIce pictures and a very nice post. I read this a long time ago and never made a comment. it was so nice of you to do up to Idaho like you did.