Saturday, May 16, 2009

TOBIE CAME HOME!


TOBIE WALKED HOME!!! My mom was out making 150 more flyers and passing them out after we had been given some hope from two people who thought they had seen her recently. I was @ work and Karli and Sage saw her come limping slowly down the street!!! They ran and got her and my babysitter called me to tell me she was home! What an emotional rollercoaster! My mom was calling on the "murphy's law Gods" when she made tons of flyers. She really thought, if anything will bring her home, all these extra flyers will...sure enough!
Tobie is exhausted (as are we) and fairly traumatized, hiding out under the bed and laying on the guilt pretty heavily. She is also covered with an unidentified goo which makes me wonder of the adventures that she has experienced. We are so thankful and so grateful to all of you who have kept our spirits up and offered help and hope to us!
Thanks to the angels for their help too!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Yeah!!!

Bonnie said...

Last night when I saw Jen's mom and found out that Tobie was home, I burst into tears of joy. I hope she is feeling better today.