Hey friends and family,
Here are pictures of Steve and Dee and I in the MS 150 last year and Steve and I after the MS walk last year.
It's hard to believe that I have been fighting MS for two years now! I am so grateful for the research advances that have been made in MS which enable me to do so well each day. There is a TON of research work going on right here, in Utah. And it's no wonder, seeing that Utah has one of the largest percentages of those with MS - WORLD-WIDE! Something is going on in our backyard and I would like to know what it is. Some major theories are: mercury issues and an onset virus - localized to this area and others- that starts the immune system to go into hyper mode.
I am so lucky in so many ways and I have all of you to thank for it.
We plan to ride in the MS 150 bike tour again this year. We are excited! Last year was so much fun! It would be great if you can donate to the cause. We raised over $1000.00 last year and we hope to raise at least that much this year.
We are with "Team Harmons" under Jenny Sorenson or Steve Sorenson visit: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/UTUBikeEvents?px=2224765&pg=personal&fr_id=7250 to donate.
Thanks !


2 comments:
Um, I wasn't gonna say anything, but I used to just pour mercury into your dinner and stuff when you weren't looking. Sorry, I just thought it'd turn you silver and I thought, "hey cool, I'd have a silver sister." Apparently, it didn't work.
I'm so proud of you miss Jen. You have done so much to battle this disease, and it's so cool that Arty supports you in all of it. You couldn't ask for a better hubby.
I'm so glad you're all bloggin and stuff! Love you!
Jen, you inspire me!! I am so lucky to know you!! keep on keeping on sister
Post a Comment