Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wow! That was easy!

I feel so amazed at how quickly the process of setting up a blog was - even for me, a tech surpassed 80's chick.. Now, to figure out the cute stuff...stay tuned.

Funny event of the day. Sage was tapping on her "girl parts" as I was changing her and she said "Daddy, I'm playing the piano!" She is such a funny and cute little thing.
(no photo for this one - you understand)


2 comments:

Nickie said...

I told you! I'm so glad you're doing it!!! That makes me so happy, I'm a little teary-eyed right now!
I'm your first comment! It's like cutting the red ribbon on opening day!
Love you guys!!
Guess what my secret word was? wacof-I'm not even kidding, who made that one?

TeamGornold said...

I too am glad!! I hope you do enjoy it. I find I am absolutely addicted to it, thank you raw chicken! I had now idea I would be like this with my blog. I thought I would just abandon it, but nope! I now try to get more pictures of more things that I think are funny and blogworthy! ha! it is super fun!!
love's
shrit