Monday, May 26, 2008

I wanna be a princess

Karli - our (never-sleeping) sleeping beauty
When you ask Karli what she wants to be when she grows up she NEVER changes her answer...
"I wanna be a princess!" We had her make-up done in Disneyland and dressed her as Sleeping Beauty (her new favorite princess from Cinderella because her favorite color changed from blue to pink -- just 5 and already giving in to peer pressure!) She was So cute and darling. She walked around with a lift in her step, a sparkle in her eye, and a shy tilt to her head, as she waved and greeted everyone that she passed. Many people stopped to ask for her picture and comment on her as sleeping beauty. She honestly confided in a passing admirer that "she wasn't
the Real Sleeping Beauty."
It was very fun and magical for her! My s are total Disney kids!



This is the Mad Hatter with her at "Goofy's Kitchen." He was adorable! He stayed with us for at least an hour!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Are you sure that's not Steve? I coulda sworn...I mean, it looks just like him, look at that nose! He's a dead ringer-sorry, I babble.
Your Karli is absolutely gorgeous. I love the make-up, will you see if she'll do my make-up when we come down? Or at least give me some princess make-up tips.
I love that she told people she wasn't the real sleeping beauty. She's too stinkin' cute.
Love you!

Camille said...

I love princesses too!! How about that! And I'm afraid that my boys will probably never want to dress up like Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella, so I will just have to live vicariously through Karli. How fun it would be to have a little girl. What a cutie she is.

I LOVE that I found your blog. I would love it if you checked out mine too. azcampbells.blogspot.com

p.s. I'm with Nickie, that totally looks like you in the pic Steve.

p.s.s. Hey there's a new Hobby Lobby getting built by my house and every time I drive by it, I think of you guys. I know, random thought.