Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nash Reunion

Saturday the 11th, We loaded up the kids on a pilgrimage to Tooele for the Nash family reunion. There were not a ton of people there and I was grateful for that. We were able to converse with those that did attend instead of just repeating the typical reunion banter. "Oh I remember you when you were....BLAh BLAh BLAH"! I took down a rude family tree starting with my Great Grandma (Amelia) and Great Grandpa (Joe) Nash (Duane Nash's folks)- more to follow on another post. Anyway, Karli found a friend named Hailey and they hit it off. All in all we had a good time. This is some of the folks that were there - Those with Nash blood will know everyone, I was there and I cannot remember the names of all of the players here - Sorry! - The one in yellow is Nina and I had a great time talking with her. She shared stories about mom and even recognized dad on a temple visit. The one in lavender is LaNieve. She would be Grandpa Nash's niece.



This is the Readicker family. CJ is standing in the blue shirt with his arm on Judy - his wife. Brad is their son and is sitting across from his wife. The gal standing is Madalyn (not a Readicker). CJ would be Grandpa Nash's nephew and Madalyn married Calvin J - another nephew.

These fellas would also be Grandpa Nash's nephews. The bearded one is Tom, the one in themiddle is Jerry, and the Hawaiian there is Calvin J. - Madalyn's husband.



These are the three twerps - Sage, Karli and Hailey. Hailey is LaNieve's granddaughter - See above. That would make Sage and Karli a fourteenth cousin to Hailey I believe.
To my sibs, if you did not know about this reunion, sorry. It was thrown together on very short notice and without a lot of planning. I have been nominated to aid in the planning for next year, so you will indeed be given ample opportunity to attend. Love you all!!





2 comments:

Mykell said...

I'm so glad that you guys came, we had so much fun.

Nickie said...

Please do let me know if there's anything I can do to help out!
By the way, I can get you a star-studded family pedigree if you'd like!
I love you guys, thank you for sharing this, I would loooove to go next year!
Loves