We did the MS 150 Bike Tour!! It was awesome and we were awesomer!! What a ride!! As a group of 7 people, we rode a combined total of 530 miles and raised over $2,500.00!! Do we rock or what?!?
Here WE are!! Opera, B, Me, Shirt, John, Angeroo and Deederonomy!!

This is Opera and me at the 2007 ride

Here are Opera and Shirt. They each rode 40 miles!! I love you s!!
And of course, our biggest little fan!!Thanks to everyone who donated, supported, babysat and RODE with us to make this event such an incredible success. Next year we will be riding again and we will raise even more money to help fight MS!!


7 comments:
Congratulations on your successful ride. I am proud of you. Your dad and mom are very proud, too.
Nice job you guys! I hope we can come and do that with you next year, that'd be so much fun fer sure.
Go Team!
So I totally stole some pictures off of yer blog!!! Ha Ha! I am a picture bandit. Beware! I will slowly take control and make your blog into my blog, thus confusing everyone and anyone who could possibly want to view blogs! Dun, dun, dun!!!! Moohwahwahwa (evil laugh)!
Loves!
Shirt
It was Livingston Montana.
Please, if you're going to worship someone, make sure you know where to go.
I shall never forget that glorious billboard, or that heavenly message.
Just a little FYI.
Again, nice job on the bike ride, I hope you don't get road rrhoids, I hear they're a pain in the butt!
Love ya!
you guys are the best!!! congrats on the ride!! I love the pic of the both of you side by side. too cute.
Good job guys. Hey, does the MS website let you know when donations are made and from whom? I got your email on vacation and did a quick donation online, but forgot to email you that I did it. I hope you met all your goals.
Congrats! You guys ROCK!
Post a Comment