Ok, so, I'm behind on my taggings, so I've decided to make this a 3-fer. It seems like I have 3 answers to all of these questions.
3 names I've gone by:
1-) The BEBE (steve ally invented this by calling be and sweetheart at the same time before we were married. He tried to sluff it off like it didn't happen, but I laughed about it and it stuck!
2-) "pooh bear" My folks started calling me this at about age 2 when I would run around in my golden footie pj's.
3) I have a mean one from my childhood but knowing this group I'll get stuck with it again. So, I decided not to post it.
Things I'm wearing:
Wouldn't you like to know ... SICKOeS! Dee, I hope your not looking through your webcam again!
3 things I want/have in my relationship:
1-) Honesty - always...even the small stuff.
2-) Continued growth, together, toward common goals and individual growth too!
3) It was amazing to find Steve who had similar goals, thoughts and beliefs to my own! I thought I was the only crazy one out there!
3 of my favorite things to do:
1-) SING and perform! (Thanks for the blog name by the way shirt - I am very flattered)
2-) Think deep thoughts while surrounded by the beauty of nature in solitude.
3) Travel to new places (but old ones are nice too!)
3 things I did last night:
1-) tutor
2-) The kids spent the night at my mom's and Steve and I went for a bike ride through the golf course. It was amazing to be two of us again! By the way... the Russian Olive trees smell AMAZING right now. I hope you are keeping your nose out for them!
3) Ate a steak dinner with Steve out on the patio that is lit with Christmas lights.
3 people I last talked to:
(O.K. of course my family members... so I'll tell you the next 3 not living here)
1-) My cousin Juan. He is going to IReland on Monday and still wanted to call me to get an M.s. donation to me! Thanks
2-) My cousin, Ginger and her cute daughter Gabi
3) My sista "z momma". It is her birthday today! (I am tagging you by the way Ang- both Ang's)
3 things I'm gonna do tomorrow:
1-) Have another MRI done at the U of U. I don't get to know any of the results of these for a couple more years. But, with MS, no news is good news...it's all about prevention.
2-) Plant some more stuff in the yard. Why do I keep buying things? It is always something else on my to do list! Bonnie saved a couple of mums from the grave. I am going to add them to my garden as well. It will be so cool to have them right there in my yard to look at and keep Randy and Vickie close.
3) Visit my grandma. I feel so lucky to have both of my grandmas still. I have been visiting them with my digital recorder to capture them and their personalities on "tape" (can you say that anymore?) We really regret not having more recordings of Randy and Vickie. DUH!
3 longest car drives:
1-) Any ride where the kids are fighting, whining and/or crying!!!
2-) I don't know...I just sleep while Steve drives us around! I am so lucky to have such a nice and spatially gifted hubby! He is so great to travel with!
3) O.K. There is something about the drive to Lagoon when you are a kid...it just takes FOREVER!
3 favorite holidays:
1-) The Christmas season, but not really the day. It's the spirit and the music and the lights and everything. I prefer the week after when everything is more calm. My family and I put our gifts off until this week when we can savor every moment!
2-) Thanksgiving! It signals the start of the Christmas season and all of the awesome sales! There is a feeling of building excitement. My family has AMAZING cooks and I think I really enjoy a meal where no one is in a rush to get to the next thing. It's all about sitting down together and eating and being thankful and that's it!
3) Not Halloween (sorry Nick) It's too much pressure for an uncreative procrastinator such as myself!
3 favorite drinks:
1) Indian Chai
2-) Monkey Nuts - an adaptation from the Monkey in Cabo, Mexico
3) the Germaines special from the Luau in Hawaii!
3 things about me you may not know:
1-) Despite all of my experience and love of singing, I have pretty substantial stage fright that has prevented me in many ways from solos and performing. I am trying to get better with this, because it is really juvenile to care so much about what other's will think about you that you give up what you love! But, it's really like exposing your deepest part of your soul for criticism.
2-) I went to London when I was 21 years old on a "theater tour" and I ended up falling asleep in most of the plays due to tourist exhaustion.
3) I went to a political summer camp at BYU called "girl's state" where they hold campaigns and elections to see how the political process works. I became a state representative by pledging to be loyal ( and voted against the desires of the general public - just as in real life!)
(oh, and that nickname from my childhood that you are now wondering about)
3 movies I could watch over and over:
1-) Tommy Boy - oh man it makes me giggle!
2-) Forest Gump. I love the philosophy of that movie. I have been trying to see my life more as a feather and to just float with the faith that things are as they are supposed to be.
3) Pet detective (although there are some kinda gross parts) Maybe I should just stick with 2 answers on this one.
3 favorite foods:
1-) Indian / Pakistani cooking
2-) CRAB LEGS with butter --- oh my, Yum. I always feel like I'm on vacation when I eat them. My grandparents had a motel in Washington when I was young. We would visit there in the summers and catch crabs off of the docks. (Back then I thought it was kinda gross and horrifying though.
3) mom's lasagne
3 places I'd rather be right now:
1-) Disneyland with the WHOLE family
2-) Anywhere by the ocean with snorkeling
3 ) At the cabin
3 people (living or ) I'd like to meet:
1-) My mom's dad, who passed away from a lung disease when she was only 14.
2-) More of my neighbors
3 ) Wayne Dyer - spiritual leader
3 movie characters I'd like to have played:
1-) Greece 2 (Michelle Pfifer) I loved that song "coooool rider" a c.o.o.l. r.i.d.e.r!
2-) One of the princesses in the Disney cartoons (probably Mulan or Pocahontas... the new generation of Disney women with some depth to them -and notably less popular...coincidence?) One of the villains would be fun too ... like Ursula (no comments from the peanut gallery!)
3 ) Michael Jackson's friend in the Thriller video...c'mon, I'm not the only one out there who thought that. OOOOOWWWW!
***NEW***3 regrets or embarrassing moments that you feel you can share with us:
1) I regret letting things come between myself and two of my childhood best friends.
2) I regret not doing more video/voice recordings of our family and vow to do more.
3) In the 7th grade, this guy was doing a BORInG presentaion on the stock market in my social studies class. I fell asleep and in my dream I stumbled off of a curb. I startled awake and yelped out loud, tossing all of my books and papers on the floor. Of course, I had a nice pool of slobber pasted to my face and desk for all to see as they looked over at me. UGH!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay, I need to recipe for your indian tea, I have been craving that stuff, it's soooo yummers!
I had no idea you have stage fright, you've never given off that vibe sister. You're like a singer and an actress! Two-fer!
Love you!
funny funny funny,, thanks for sharing so much about yourself!! we love you!
How did you know about the webcam? Dang!
Post a Comment