Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TAG...I'm it "Two"

Thanks to Shirt for tagging little ole me with the Two Tag!! I'm going to switch things up a bit though by adding two "twos" at the end and then having y'all respond and add two more "twos" yourselves...so...I'm pretty much retagging.....everyone!! HA!! Anyway, here we go!!

Two names I've gone by:
1-) Smarty Arty Orange - my friends call my Arty
2-) Sornse

Two things I'm wearing:
1-) Black gym shorts
2-) Black 'Pimpjuice' T-shirt

Two things I want/have in my relationship:
1-) Trust
2-) I'm still/constantly/continually falling in love with her...Cool huh?!?

Two of my favorite things to do:
1-) Relax at the end of a day where I've busted my keister at work or in the yard or in the house....
2-) Have family over to play, eat,drink and hang out!!

Two things I did last night:
1-) Sleep
2-) Play poker on the Playstation

Two people I last talked to:
1-) Bebe
2-) Shirt

Two things I'm gonna do tomorrow:
1-) Go to work and keep setting Christmas - yep that's right, Christmas!!
2-) Spread some soil around in the garden.

Two longest car drives:
1-) I was on that California trip with the fam. Ahhhhh the van tapes!!
2-) Yellowstone to Moab - 2 vacations for the price of one

Two favorite holidays:
1-) Christmas
2-) Valentine's Day - Yes really!!

Two favorite drinks:
1-) Coke - Duh
2-) Nana's margaritas

Two things about me you may not know:
1-) I'm trying to teach myself to play the guitar - the real guitar not the Guitar Hero guitar.
2-) I've been in a whopping 15 of the 50 states.

Two movies I could watch over and over:
1-) Happy Gilmore
2-) Office Space

Two favorite foods:
1-) Bebe's Indian / Pakistani cooking
2-) Bacon wrapped shrimp

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1-) Disneyland with the WHOLE family
2-) Great Barrier Reef snorkeling with Bebe.

OK, here are the TWO new categories I'm adding.....

Two people (living or dead) I'd like to meet:
1-) Walt Disney
2-) Ryne Sandberg

Two movie characters I'd like to have played:
1-) Luke Skywalker in 'Star Wars'
2-) John Bender in 'Breakfast Club'

So now...YOU'RE ALL TAGGED AGAIN!!!

Love y'all....Arty

3 comments:

TeamGornold said...

i did my two new tags
they're good ones
shirt

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em said...

I LOVE bacon wrapped shrimp too!