Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Peek a Boo!


We just wanted to send a Happy Howdy to y'all (accent is for you Z momma) ! We love you and
hope that our smiles spread to yours! We are ready for a more easy-going summer. I am signing Karli up for a performing group, that sings and dances, called "Sunshine Generation." I have started calling Karli "Alice" from Alice in Wonderland. She is always thinking about a dream-world. It is often hard to pull her back into reality. So, perhaps this group will give her an outlet for her intense imagination! We watched Everafter recently and Karli is always singing out to the animals, in "princess" language, in hopes that they will come running to her. I call it the "Snow White Complex" and I had it as a child as well. She is so crazy about animals! She is relentless in her requests for me to get her a cat. But, until she can stop squeezing and tormenting the kitten next door...No way!

8 comments:

zachsmom said...

THanks sis!! love that, your little family is just the cutest! I loved reading your blog this morning it made me laugh. Alice is just the funniest little girl. she has a very fitting name.

Camille said...

Such a cute picture. But on a serious note--who HASN'T had the princess complex after watching Enchanted. I mean, what a cute show. I sang outside my window to call the animals for months. It's too cool of a trick to not want to try--and very addicting.

TeamGornold said...

arty,
your girls are GORGEOUS! all of them!!!
opera,
i am so excited to do the 40 miler with ya!
- shirt

Nickie said...

Umm, I love all these pics of your girls. You guys are such a beautiful family.
We just put pear trees in our yard this year, I think they're so pretty. I love the pic of the girls in the van, it does bring back memories!
Oh you beautiful dolls!

Bonnie said...

Everybody looks cute in this top picture. I can hardly wait to see Karli in her first dance recital. I love hearing about the girls.

Dee said...

One time I inadvertently warbled the yak mating call. NOT a pretty picture! -But your pictures are very cute! you may want to invest in yak repellent.

zachsmom said...

hey Jen, I have not seen any signs for Mr Liar man either, weird huh? It is getting yucky but I keep thinking a few more days then it is over... I will call you and let you know if you can vote. Thanks Jen for all you do for me!! luv ya..

Nickie said...

YOU'RE IT THEN SMART APPLE!
You were right, I forgot to tag people, so I'll just get you in your comments!
Bwa ha ha ha ha